Mission & Vision
We are an institution of academic excellence, teaching and leading our students to build strong character and intellectual competence, to assume proactive leadership roles as global citizens.
We prepare the student for life, to develop the qualities of the mind and the heart. To acquire skills and attitudes which enable him to cope with the demands of life, and to be a concerned and contributing member of the Society and of the Nation.
To provide a nurturing environment that develops every childa??s Multiple Intelligence, Physical Capacities, Creative Potential, Life Skills, Multicultural Awareness and imbibes universal Human Values for Holistic Growth.
A’s Steward Morris School will be recognized as a provider of top-quality education to a highly diverse student body. It will strive to help all students achieve their full potential by preparing them to excel in examinations and equipping them with the ability and desire for lifelong learning.
- To create a positive teaching and learning atmosphere with the motto a??Learning Every day, Loving Every Minute.a??
- To foster an attitude of a??learning for life, not just for schoola?? and forge real-life connections with curriculum.
- To provide enriching, empowering and exploratory experiences for the harmonious development of our student’s mind and body.
- To develop student’s multiple intelligence through a blueprint for brilliance, with a scientifically designed curriculum and a faculty trained to impart brain compatible pedagogy.
- To inculcate a scientific temperament and a spirit of enquiry in young minds with critical thinking skills.
- To nurture creativity through exposure to culture and arts (visual, literary and performing) in multicultural settings.
- To imbibe universal human values and foster character building among our students to assume leadership & social responsibility.
- To develop life skills required to face social challenges with confidence, self-discipline, etiquette, personal resilience, and healthy physical fitness.
- To provide opportunities for cooperative synergy and collaboration with mutual respect for diversity and open-mindedness.
- To forge close inter-connectivity between the school, students, parents and the community to think globally and act locally as partners in education.